Welcome to the prose story for Arcade After Dark!
This was the story idea that is the basis for the whole website. This
story contains original characters that I created for the story that are loosely
based on arcade game characters. It is the story of what these characters
do after the arcade is closed and their machines are turned off. Check
back to follow the continuing saga of the Arcade After Dark gang.
- This is the introduction chapter that tells who the characters are and the
basis of the story.
- A new game arrives and it features a female character. How will it
affect the gang?
Chapter Three - The
gang experiences the home versions of themselves.
- See what happens when two of the characters switch games.
- Billy is sick and needs to be repaired. Is this the end of Billy the
- A new game arrives in the arcade called Jungle Drums.
- Captain Moon Man gets Roadkill Bill to go with him to explore his machine.
Chapter Eight -
The return of Billy the Block along with a few friends of his.
- Toyboy decides to leave the arcade and see the world.
- A laser disc game comes to the arcade and causes excitement.
- The group checks out the new laser disc game and gets a surprise.
- The group deals with the death of a video game.
- Some burglars break into the arcade to steal a machine.